KB Commissions
All of them is awesome! Need "like button".
Lovely work!!
Thank you very much guys!
On another crafty note! Tom is still crafting Dice Bags if anyone is interested, now in 3 sizes! Here's a pic of the mini one! They can be found on our Etsy site in our signatures. Here's a pic of one *dice not included*
[Image: IMG_1572_zpsb3929611.jpg]
Here's a pic of all 3 sizes for comparison, enjoy! Smile

[Image: IMG_1584_zps7e09f575.jpg]
Hey Gang, just wanted to remind you that Tom and I have an etsy site and Tom has items selling on eBay. This stuff makes for great stocking stuffers! The dice bags now come with 3 different leather ties with 10 different beaded options! He also made some gloves if anyone is interested!

Etsy:https://www.etsy.com/shop/WolfBlairCreations

eBay:http://www.ebay.com/sch/sundancewanderingwolf/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Oh, and if you should go out shopping this Holiday Season, be sure to thank those working the stores during this crazy season, they're jobs aren't easy and I'm sure some friendly recognition would sure help make them smile Big Grin Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
Hey People! I'm now taking commissions for the next KB event. I will take on Holy Symbols, Animal Totems, and other creatives of your own ideas/designs for wood burnt disks. I may or may not be able to take on clothing commissions at this time due to being a little over loaded with them but in the future I will take them up again. Simiple cloaks and capes are negotiable however! Hit me up via private message for any of these you'd like for next game!
Here is also an example of custom work that Tom does. He makes the chainmaille and I do the bead designs. Tom is also taking commissions for all sizes and types of these bags. Send me a private message for those as well as Tom doesn't log on as often as I do and I'm kinda his marketing person anyways hehehe
Enjoy!
[Image: IMG_4800_zps60271467.jpg]
Hey Gang! I am not taking any new commissions this week before game as time has run out with all the projects I'm doing. I will however be bringing Holy Symbols and Animal Totems with me if anyone, especially newbies, need them. $5.00 per H.S. and $7.00 for Animal Totems.
See you at game!
Hey Gang!
I'll be bringing Holy Symbols and Animal Totems as usual.
We'll also have some chainmail dice bags (made by Tom) of 5 different sizes as well. Prices range from $5.00-$25.00
Any questions or special requests before game, reply or send me a private message Wink