KB Commissions
Hey Gang,
I'm moving my commission post to here because quite simple, this is where it belongs on the forum lol.
I take commissions for Holy Symbols, costumes, avatars, props, etc...
If you have any questions please feel free to reply here or send me a private message.
Here's an example of holy symbols I've made. I will be painting 2 of the light ones (not shown finished in this pic) so they show up better.
So yeah... hit me up if you want something made Big Grin
[Image: IMG_8939_zpsac7c9745.jpg]

Painted Phoenix

[Image: IMG_8953_zps27b8a620.jpg]
How much for one of Karma? Black cat, grey back, green clover.. Smile
I charge $5.00 each Smile For special orders I also wood burn the characters name on the back so it doesn't get picked up by someone else by mistake. Fallen on the field it ensures you'll get it back Wink
OK, so that makes 3 special orders for Karma that I have so far. There will be more Karma holy symbols, as well as all the regular holy symbols, availible for sale at the bar in the tavern (made by me) which will be sold for IG coin for those who don't have the cash.
You should buy them from the Bar. We have a surplus of Karma Wink
@Sundance - These really do look amazing. Thank you! I hope others do similar commissions too!
LOL Thanks, I'm glad you like them Big Grin Working together FTW! I'm pretty excited making these, it's gotten my creative juices flowing again!
I just picked up more disks for Holy Symbols, any takers? Let me know, I have pleanty of time till next event.
Remember I don't only take on Holy Symbols but can wood burn anything you'd like. I also make costumes and costume accessories. I'm working on some small boxes and have done at least 1 as commission. I will post an example later. Thank you for your support!
Glad to help. I think you guys have great talents, and consider myself lucky to learn so much from y'all.
Dressel - Props and Mischief
Thanks Dressel!!! I'm not sure what I've taught you but I'm honored to hear it!
Your talent with photography, and the symbol work is very nice. I just like to be around talented people. Sometimes I get inspired, or learn I really do suck at somethings. But in a good, positive way.
Dressel - Props and Mischief