KB Commissions
Tom has also crafted a few things to sell so if anyone is interested in a chainmail dice bag (dice not included) send me or Beltaine a private message. Comments here are welcome Wink
(We're going to share this thread)

[Image: DiceBag_zps755bef6c.jpg]
I want one.. there is no doubt that I want one.. I'll start bringing my dice to work and be like "Yeah, I'm a geek.. A geek with a dice back that I could knock you out with it (when full)"
how much?
$25.00 each.
not bad ^^
A custom commissioned vest (back and front) Tom and I made together.

[Image: IMG_1173_zps635ff410.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1172_zpsc453d7f9.jpg]
I cant wait to try it on!!!
Here's another of Tom's:

[Image: _MG_1760_zps1f05c8c0.jpg]
Here's another pair of earings. If anyone is interested let Tom know (Beltaine)

[Image: IMG_1725_zpsb78518f7.jpg]
I just wanted to thank everyone for sending commissions my way!!! I greatly appreciate it! I'll have them all ready with recipts for you all on Friday (before game starts). If anyone has any last minutes that I might be able to pull off let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do. If anyone is in need of holy symbols, between myself and Colin Davis (Aaron Durst the Tavern Keep) we should have what you need (there are pleanty of Karma ones availible!).

Also a reminder that Tom will have dice bags if anyone would like to purchase one. They are $25.00. He also has some earings if any of you ladies would like to take a look Wink

Thank you again so much!