KB Shirts and Sweatshirts
That's right true believers, KB is pleased to present its line of shirts and sweatshirts for all those special occasions.

Shirts in select sizes will be available at Check-In and Closing Meeting. To check on sizes and availability, post here.

Our BASIC PLAYER SHIRT is our 50/50 cotton/poly blend black short sleeve shirt with the KB logo across the front.
Sizes range from S to 3X.

$20.00 for the first one, $15.00 for each extra one (in the same order)

the MELISSA is our 50 cotton/50 polyester Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is just right for those cool autumn days. This Black sweatshirt comes with the KB logo across either the front or the back with sizes ranging from S to 3X.
$40.00

the STEPHY is our top of the line, Heavyweight Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt with Thermal Lining. This tough-as-nails hooded sweatshirt keeps you warm and comfortable in all types of weather, particularly those cold winter knights. Available in Black with the KB logo across either the front or the back, and available in sizes XS to 6X
$60.00

.jpg   Player Shirt 2.JPG (Size: 68.52 KB / Downloads: 7)
Knight Blades Player Shirt Logo

For special requests, please pm me.

Items ordered will be delivered to you at next event, or for an additional cost, I can mail them out to you.

To order, you can
1) paypal me at mccoyteach@msn.com.
Indicate what item, quantity, sizes, and, in the case of sweatshirts, whether you'd prefer the logo on the front or the back of the sweatshirt.

or

2) fill out an order form and pay at Check-In or Closing Meeting at an event.

Dressel
Merchants Local 114

Next Run:
1. Larry 1 M paid

January run is in and ready to be shipped out.
cant wait ta get miiiine ^^ *dances*
because Im cold o.o
1 medium shirt. PP sent.

-larry
who the crap is larry?
a man who has great taste in clothes.
lol fair enough
He obviously has good taste!!!! He is a friend of Jay's & I.
Stephy Wink
Knight Blades Manager
Setsu, you don't know who Larry is!? He's awesome!