Lotus Armory
Hi everyone!
My name is Alyssa, and you may have seen some of my weapons floating around at various LARPs across New England.

I make on spec boffers with a potential for variable options when I can (different crossguards, total lengths, and tip shapes). I will do my best to make sure the case at Ye Olde Commons stays full of swords for y'all. When I have supplies available, I'll let you know here and on the Lotus Armory facebook page. At that point, I will accept variable spec builds. Builds start at $60

There are plans to advance and grow with this, so keep an eye on us!
At this point in time, I am swamped with about 17 builds. The next batch will be announced after spring 1!
She is swamped because everyone loves her swords!
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
Thank you all so much for your business this weekend! It was really nice to see my swords EVERYWHERE.
I'll have more swords ready for y'all soon! I gotta fill the case at YOC, and then I'll be open for builds. So keep an eye here, and if you haven't already like it, go like my Lotus Armory page on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/LotusArmory/

-Alyssa
I'll be by this coming event on Friday night with everyone's swords. If anyone else wants one, it'll usually take 2 weeks or so to get them cranked out, so bare with me!
I will also be available on Saturday as an NPC.
Thank you all again for your business! I truly do appreciate it <3

-Alyssa