Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Citizens and Visitors!
Despite the events that occured at our last gathering the town store will still open at this gathering. There will be a raffle for the town, a sale Sunday and as always the diverse inventory!

The inventory includes (but not limited to):

Weapons
Armor
Potions
Poisons
Components
Traps of all kinds
Magic Items
Items of quality
Bandages
Jewlery
Belts
Pouches
Bags
Rope
Writing utensils
Chests
Moon Sugar
Small snacks
Lemonade
Bloo Moon

The store will also buy most anything for a fair price guarenteed! If there is something that you want but we do not have LET ME KNOW! I will attempt to get it for you! We are in short supply of some items so make sure you get there early!

As always the town store will be hosting another raffle this gathering! All of the proceeds go to the town! The Raffle this time around is small box made by yours truely. There will also be a mystery raffle! First place gets the box second place gets the mystery prize! Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!

The store will be open during meal times on Saturday and Sunday!

NOTE: If the store is not open but there is something you want to purchase find one of the store workers and we will be more than willing to help you out!
First of all, I am interested in purchasing a magical trap. I have never seen anyone actually offer to sell “traps of all kinds”. Magical traps are so difficult to make! You must have vast resources! But I am checking here to make sure it is not an error or something before I get my hopes up.

Second of all, below your signature you have written "Wanna buy a Chest?"
Is this in reference to YOUR chest? I hear it is quite ample!
It IS her chest!
And as it so happens, is ALSO the magical trap you seek. Many women have them and I have been informed they are called booby traps and should never be touched unless you want to be slapped REALLY hard.
My Appologies Freelik

After going threw my inventory I have come to realize that I am currently out of stock. The store inventory is ever changing and even I never know what I am going to end up having. I may have some in the future so never stop checking in with me! I will now do my best to get some and set them aside for you! I will send you a courier as soon as I get some in stock!

Now to the second part of your post. Are you speaking about the chests I make? My chest is not for sale but I can always make one for you. And yes my chest is the largest size I offer. My sizes are varied and start from small all the way to extra large. I would love to talk to you about purchasing one if you'd like!
"I would love to talk to you about purchasing one if you'd like"

That's odd. I thought they came in pairs.
I have never sold them in pairs but I am always open to new ideas! Im always willing to make a deal! I build and paint them myself so I could always add a little flare to them for you too!

A few people in town have my chests and know that I aim to please!
I hear it is used.