Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secondary Character
So the rulebook mentions that you can have a secondary character. My question is, are you limited to playing one character per event? What I wanted to do was to play a secondary character on Friday night, and switch to my current character for the remainder of the event. The only mention I found in the rulebook about switching characters was for if the character you were playing died. Also, if you can only play one character, do you need to specify somewhere which one you are going to play?
one per event hun sorry ^^ unless one dies permanently then you can switch to the secondary but you can't switch back. if that makes sense.
and yeah when you preregister for the event I think is a good place to let staff know whats going on. (or it used to be) if all else fails try the personal forum .
Alright, thanks. I had a character concept that I thought would be fun to play for a bit, but there's too much important stuff going on to not play Evandra for the whole event!
Yes, the rulebook does not have much information on this.  The following was in the old rulebook, but it didn’t make it to the new one:

Secondary Player Characters
Players may create and keep up to two Player Characters on file at a time. However, you can only play one Player Character per event. Only if a Player Character meets a permanent death can the other character be played during the same event.
The two Player Characters must not know each other or have any contact or dealings with each other at all.

The updated rulebook will have this information. The rule will include that you can play both characters if one of them is retiring.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Smile
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”