New NEW idea for a patch
Hanna we could do that but instead of a staff why not a sword with snakes? otherwise wed look like a bunch of messed up EMT's lol
lol two crutches crossing, with a sword that has an eye patch hanging from it in front of them!
"A lesson in Pain! KB Fall 2012"
Now I had too, Setsu

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/M...8/larp.png
AGONY!!!! lol Hanna I love it thats perfect^^ send it to staff
(08-31-2012, 12:02 AM)Rowan ChunBeo Wrote: lol two crutches crossing, with a sword that has an eye patch hanging from it in front of them!
"A lesson in Pain! KB Fall 2012"

I vote for this idea!
There should be one about knee injuries... cause after Beltaine hurt his knee the first time, he's gotten hurt a lot (all but 2 events he's played) as have many others, Rowan, Kazee... so many knee hurts... hmmm as if everyone, all the adventurers keep taking arrows to the knees XD
I remember that day... Best kill of my larping career
(08-31-2012, 12:00 PM)SundanceWanderingWolf Wrote: There should be one about knee injuries... cause after Beltaine hurt his knee the first time, he's gotten hurt a lot (all but 2 events he's played) as have many others, Rowan, Kazee... so many knee hurts... hmmm as if everyone, all the adventurers keep taking arrows to the knees XD

Well, it's a good thing that we're establishing the town guard in a much firmer manor, huh? lol
Heh heh, yeah, and we also need one like "I survived a packet to the eye" hahahahaha
It happens all the time and was inevitable to finally happen to me Saturday night XD
I'VE GOT IT
SINCE ITS A PATCH

MAKE IT AN /EYE/ PATCH