Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important 2024 Season Announcement
Due to the harsh realities of funding and organizing a LARP I have to make the following announcement.

For Knight Blades Reforged to have a successful season, and to break even without any out-of-pocket costs for its volunteers, we budgeted the event pricing for 25 attendees.  The only way I can plan for this, and know the season has been provided for, is if we sell yearly packages.  We need to have 25 Tier 1, or 20 Tier 2, or 17 Tier 3 to pay for the camp rental.

I’ve decided that if we do not have enough Yearly Packages sold by March 30th, I will have to announce the end of Knight Blades Reforged.

I selected this date to allow as much time as possible to accomplish this, but also to consider the ability for our reserved and deposited events to be filled by another game should we fail to reach our goals.

I believe this goal is attainable.  We will continue planning the events and will be ready to provide the best entertainment we possible can for you.  I will update the announcement each Sunday to let you know of our progress.

We have currently sold 3 Tier 3 YPs.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net
We have currently sold 4 Tier 3 and 2 Tie 1 YPs. This is a total of 3000 of the $9400 we need to rent the camp for 4 events.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net