KB Commissions
If anyone would like any special orders before the next KB (holy symbols only this time around) please send me a private message ASAP. If you'd like something like the plaque above for any time after this next game, hit me up as well and we can start talking about what you'd like Smile
Hey Gang! Time is running out for last minute commissions for this coming game! I'm only taking holy symbols and animal totems at this time as I won't have time for anything else before game. If you'd like one please let me know Smile Also if you'd like something for the following game feel free to still contact me just know it won't be ready for this game Smile
OK Everyone, 3 days and counting (on days I can actively work on commissions).
Throw them at me!
What do you need?
Holy Symbols?
Animals Totems?
Small projects that won't take more than a day you want for next game?
Send me a reply and I'll answer!
Just don't... ya know... ACTUALLY throw stuff at me! XD
Oh, and to add...
Remember, I live literally 15 minutes away so weather I attend an event or not I will get you your commissions!!! Smile
For those of you who may be new and do not know my prices for Holy Symbols and Animal Totems they are as follows:
Holy Symbols basic $5.00 Holy Symbols custom with more detail $10.00
Animal Totems $7.00 Animal Totems with more detail and custom $12.00
The clock is ticking guys so send me what you want! Tomorrow is the deadline!
I will have 1 of each with me on both Holy Symbols and Animal Totems on Friday before game starts.
Come see me if you need one!
These are great. I own 3. Going to get two more! Give em as Christmas gifts! Fun for everyone!
Dressel - Props and Mischief
Woot!
Thanks Dressel Smile
I'm taking commissions of all types (within reason) now until Spring I 2015!
The Holy Symbols are excellent! Highly recommended. And well worth the price!
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
Thank you Jay! That means a lot!
I have 2-3 lined up for spring, hopefully more will follow Smile
Hey peeps!
I'm taking commissions for Friday's game! Please contact me ASAP if you want a Holy Symbol!
If you know of newbies who are coming, don't forget to send them my way if they are also in need!