Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule Book!
This stuff isn't up for us to send a debate is it? I think something might be a bit skewed...
Also, Flamestrike and Firestorm both say "Firestorm, damage X"
Well, if we're looking for typos, the Harm spell talks about "unloving" creatures. I'm guessing that that's not a new affection-based magic type, and probably means "unliving". Smile
OK couple more question for the skill trip what constitutes falling to the ground? Second to clarify with the create holy water skill you are not limited to the number you create and no cost is required, is that correct? And lastly the skill alleviate is among the skill descriptions but missing from the lust for its cost and such.
Stone elves are unaffected by 'harm.' Got it.
(02-02-2016, 11:51 AM)Monster Wrote: This stuff isn't up for us to send a debate is it? I think something might be a bit skewed...

I'll be making a post on this shortly.

Edit: 02-02-16 7:30pm... I'll be working on this post. It may take me some time to research our previous policy on this and making sure I have the proper wording we wish to put forward. I apreciate you asking before blasting. Please hold on to your concerns until after the post, it will be up before the gathering.
(02-02-2016, 02:10 PM)Monster Wrote: Also, Flamestrike and Firestorm both say "Firestorm, damage X"

Thanks for the catch.

(02-02-2016, 02:44 PM)Aaron Wrote: Well, if we're looking for typos, the Harm spell talks about "unloving" creatures. I'm guessing that that's not a new affection-based magic type, and probably means "unliving". Smile

I told you our players would figure out the school of love magic before the big reveal.

(02-02-2016, 03:44 PM)JasperStoneJr Wrote: And lastly the skill alleviate is among the skill descriptions but missing from the lust for its cost and such.

Thanks for the catch.

(02-02-2016, 04:59 PM)Fein Hunenza Wrote: Stone elves are unaffected by 'harm.' Got it.

Funny!!!
(02-02-2016, 03:44 PM)JasperStoneJr Wrote: OK couple more question for the skill trip what constitutes falling to the ground? Second to clarify with the create holy water skill you are not limited to the number you create and no cost is required, is that correct?

As in the previous campaign. Fall to the ground in the safest way possible.

Create Holy Water is Unlimited Purchase. So the only limit on what you can create is how many times you have the skill. We will provide you with tags, and you must provide the packet phys rep.
Quick newbie question...
I tried to find this in the rulebook but may have overlooked it. Can divine spells be cast upon yourself? I guess I'm asking if I can heal myself if need be.
Of course. Any touch-based spells can be cast on yourself. You just need to replace "you" with "myself".