Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potion & Poison Brewing
SCENARIO

There is a person that has level 5 in Potion and Poison Brewing and has a Master Level Lab.

they have multiple recipes for Potions and Poisons as well as a hefty supply of components.

QUESTIONS

The max number of vials a Master Level lab can make is 30 correct? Or is it possible that a person can make 30 vials of potions and 30 vials of poison per Master Level lab?

Say an alchemist has a recipe for a common potion and it's component list has only one ingredient on it. If I take that one component/ingredient and brew up that potion with a Master Level lab will it yield 30 vials of that potion? Or will that recipe and ingredient list only yield so many vials (lets say it will yield 5 vials) I would have to have 5 of that component/ingredient to brew up the max number of 30 potions?

Can this Alchemist in this scenario try and brew up multiple different recipes between events? Say I have 2 different common potion recipes and a rare potion recipe and a common poison recipe and all the components were handed in at check out. As long as all the recipes that were handed in don't go over the max number of vials the lab can create, can this Alchemist brew up the 4 different types of recipes that were requested?

I read the rule book I know some of these questions have answers in the book, but this is really just me posting to make sure I absolutely understand the system.
Thanks you in advanced
When you figure it out, let me know. Thanks.
Dressel - Props and Mischief
A master brewer with a master lab can only make, at most, 30 potion/poisons. As long as the components and recipes are correct. This can be 30 common, 10 common-13 uncommon-6 rare-1 very rare-1extremely rare.
1 recipe per 1 vial. Say a potion of yummy cake requires 1 candle, to make three vials of this potion, you would need 3 candles. Like a batch of cookies requires a cup of chips, 5 batches would require 5 cups of chips.
If you are a master alchemist you can make up to 30 potions.

If you are a master poisoner, you can make up to 30 poisons.

If you have both poison craft and potioncraft, the numbers of each kind of potion and poison depend on the respective level. A master at both could make 30 potions and 30 poisons.
Thank you Dressel Big Grin