Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic History and Land Details...
Where can I find more information so I can build up and study about the world as it currently stand? Writing character history has proven difficult for me.

Looking for surrounding lands, waters, the town/city of which we reside, and so on.

I would really appreciate any help with this. ^.^
Um , you know about as much as we do IG lol but from what I understand within the past 500 years , Stormhammer has become a "mining town" , my guess is its a case of mistaken identity due to all of the tunnels leading to the underdark that litter the area.... The town as it were has been lovingly dubbed Rowens end Unofficially and there is a port city somewhere ... didnt catch its name ig.
(03-28-2016, 11:16 PM)Kora Wrote: Um , you know about as much as we do IG lol but from what I understand within the past 500 years , Stormhammer has become a "mining town" , my guess is its a case of mistaken identity due to all of the tunnels leading to the underdark that litter the area.... The town as it were has been lovingly dubbed Rowens end Unofficially and there is a port city somewhere ... didnt catch its name ig.

Well... ok. I appreciate that. It seems hard to put together some information, and I don't know because of where he came from, if the mist affected him as well.
Your best bet is to post these questions in your personal forum, so staff can answer them without spoiling anything for anyone else, if we need to.
Is there a time line for releasing world info before game 2 so we can write fleshed out histories?