Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Code of Chivalry
Scout, you are wrong. Jan was named king with very little opposition. Aster being the only competent opposition was given 2 moons to decide if he was worthy. Unfortunately she would prefer to create civil unrest and a very brief civil war instead. Deciding who needs to be brought up on charges of conspiracy and treason isn't up to me, but it is a decision I will help enforce.
Thank you for the clarification. I must have been misinformed.
That has been happening a lot for some reason.
Scout, no do not let them cloud your judgment. You were not wrong, everything you have said has merit.

Rook do not listen. You are brave for stating your feelings on the subject and clearly making your choice clear.

Darkwood stop trying to misinform and oppress those you deem less than you. All have say. All have claim, or no one does.
Let me put this forth, the Kingdom of Daystar is simply a thing. We have our king and we have those that stand with us. It is clear to me people have views that we are some tyrannical group. Seeking to seize power. This is not true, we see this place as where we want and need to start the kingdom full fledged. We wish to see this as our capital and we wish all of you to be with us and stand with us.

We have already helped to see this town become more, we aided in sorting out the guild. Establishing order within them, sorting out members in leader ship within them.

We have set worth a strong set of laws, that I feel most could agree with. Laws that will help establish unity and give people a clear idea of what this town is and should stand for.

We put forth this code, this code that would apply to the nobility we wish to put forth. Nobility people would earn, and have those code to stand by and for to keep order and keep them from being tyrants to others.

I implore you all to stand with us, if not with us give us time to show you this kingdom is for the better. We seek only to bring us together to stand against the enemies at our gates. Give us time before you make final judgement on our ways.
Ps. How is Aster creating unrest in the town? It's kinda-sorta everyone having a pissing match for her or Jan.
How about this: we put everyone who speaks there mind to the sword for conspiracy and treason. get rid of the vocal minority of the town who speaks against your government. Because if you think that this is all Aster's doing, then eliminate those who you deem a threat. Go ahead, get rid of those who are worried about THEIR future.
This thread is becoming a spiral of redundancies, subtle and not-so-subtle threats. At this point it's doing far more harm than good.

Everyone's anxious.
It's a lot to ask of an entire community to decide at the drop of a copper who leads their future. But this back and forth between us all, it's embarrassing.

I'm speechless.
Really, how do you all keep coming up with all these new fancy ways to say the same thing! I think we are all in understanding - no one agrees! Maybe it's best to leave it at that until we are ALL gathered in town next.
As much as I disagree with some of the people who have commented here, if they have concerns, they should be trying to deal with them. I dislike how it's being done. But it is understandable. You have made similar posts when Darkmoon was mayor. I agree with you for the most part, but you should understand how they feel.
I'm only suggesting people take time to breath.
Ailis provided a perfect setting for us all to speak our minds, it's easy to get wrapped up in the writing of someone, easier still to misinterpret context and meaning.