Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dream
I am not a holy man yet I do follow the Grey and strive to have balance in my life and in the world around me.
With that in mind, I wish to relate to you a dream I've had. All the recent goings on in town and the missives going back and forth in fell asleep with much of our troubles on my mind.
In my dream, I was completely surrounded by the Grey. It was formless, neutral, in my eyes perfect.
The blessed silence was shattered as my God spoke to me. It's words still make me shiver.
It said
TEMPESTA IS PLEASED!!!!

I pray this was just a dream and is only my brain trying to comprehend the chaotic nature of our current conditions.
I pray it's just a dream.
Its almost as if your dream is trying to tell us something.
I warned ya!
Town is chaotic indeed. Lots of bickering without solution, lots of quiet scheming and plotting, little teamwork. If you want to fix it, get off your islands and swim back to shore, start holding yourself accountable, hold your fellow townsfolk accountable, learn and get smarter, stand for eachother.

Many in town like to shrug things off and say that it isn't their problem. No one is going to save you. You're going to have to save yourselves.
The more I see, the more I am beginning to believe it was not a dream.
Simple discord is helpful for growth. The natural order of things is chaos whether we like it or not. Since dismantling a few governments during their early infancy we have set the town once more into its natural state which is as previously stated chaos. The only way to break this cycle is to foster trust in the government we set in motion. Since this government has been created more by the people than by the elite few as the past governments have been I do believe we are on the mend. In fact the more people we have concerned by what is being discussed and the manner in which it is being discussed the faster we shall mend. Apathy in all its forms is our truest enemy.