Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House of Desert Pleasantries and Delights!
My friends!

I'm very very excited to finally announce my biggest and best addition to our small town filled with the biggest hearts around! The Grey Hare Trade Co. Meeting house! Inside this small little tent there will be warm food, cold drinks, comfortable pillows, romantic lighting and a wonderful atmosphere to do trade, enjoy a bite to eat, get a wonderful glass of imported wine from places I haven't even heard of!

I invite all to come enjoy these small pleasantries, and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.
Need a nap? The Grey Hare has what you need. Comfortable pillows, tapestries, incense, and possibly even a massouse! 

With that big party coming up as well, I can offer services to truly overjoy anyone coming through my doors! 
I hope you all are having as great of a day as I am with this wonderful news. If you wish to help please let me know through parchment. This may be a paid gig!

Yours truly. 
The Scout
Take a comfortable cat nap would be nice.
*Have a comfortable cat nap would be nice.
Of course Mog!
Scout, this to me is a fantastic thing. Good work. Lets try to get some merchants to frequent your humble abode.
Scout, I know I have already carried a few...interesting conversations on the subject.
I'll greet you on your next big gathering.
I can introduce you to my wife's Cactus Mead!
who is your masseuse?
Kora, there's only one massouse I would hire.
You of course!! I meant to send a letter your way but didn't get to.
I just might frequent your establishment. Sometimes a good rest is just what one needs
Ah!! I had no idea you thought so highly of me! you know my going rates of course then for different areas of the body and what not?