Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You need a lawyer
We are not a boarder town on the edge of the war anymore .
The people in this town do not have to be looked at as " people who didn't fit in other places"
We are in new town, thats all the other towns know of us. So lets make are self something.
I have decided to become an affluent lawyer.
I have also decided to start a group of professionals who wish to do more then just stay alive, So sue me!
I don't know what "sueing" is, but I can assure you, as a current and acting Justicar, I may find quarrel with you soon - as my business in town is precisely what your business poses to make money off of.
I think the lawyer aspect is more of a bonus.
You may be being to hard on him.
Don't jump to conclusions until you talk to him and hear him out.
ok, are you acting justicar for this town?
How did you become acting justicar for this town? I dont know you
how do you not know how I make my money??
HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN IN THIS TOWN???
And I hope by " Quarrel" you mean in the political arena right?
I should not feel my life has been threatened correct?
No, I'm not from here but I am acting as one of my home.
Your town houses this refugee, so I am carrying forth my job within your town.
Since it is NOT my town, I expect that someone like you, might go against me.

This town is very quick to jump to their defenses.
I never threatened your life, no. I simply meant we may exchange some words and be against one another if this previously stated assumption is correct. Against - of course, as you posed, "politically." Which isn't much how I would put it, personally. This has nothing to do with politics.

You ask about making money - did you not open with stating the client would pay you?
I believe that's the definition of profit you're looking for.

I'm not sure of how many people of my profession you have met that are so ready to swing a blade - but I assure you that is not the proper way to deal with these issues and stalemates. 

If you'd like some pointers on investigative procedures and working with people in this sort of profession, I can certainly help you on that venture. Though, I don't believe I've ever heard of this "lawyering" it sounds somewhat akin to what I do, and have been doing. If you'd like to discuss that further, I welcome any courier, or I can simply speak with you on my arrival next moon. Since you assume threat first in writing - I feel it might be best.
my understanding is that this land has no form of government beyond that of the individual towns. No acting king that I know of.
If that is true you will walk into this town as a normal person, Am sure that the town will listen to your case and decide what is best. But I don't think your authority gives you any rights here.

As for your offer to help.............I love learning new things , thanks!!
You're welcome.
And I certainly welcome the return, as I'm new to your town and it's proceedings.

No, but the matter has nothing to do with the surface.
Additionally, the crime extends far past this current year and I have a duty to see its close.
Porthose is attempting to add some culture and prestige to this town.
I may not agree with his methods but I admire his ambition.
As far as the dark elf you seek, if it's kora take her.
If it ends up being Khan, I don't like you enough to miss you.
I don't believe I can sit back and watch anyone be taken, I guess you can say this town has soften me. Made me feel apart of something even if it is something as simplistic as staying alive. Do you enjoy art? I'm what you call an artist.. ;3
She is not after me Collin and if Cadok is taking me anywhere it is out to dinner. We have become...well acquainted in the past few months and if she had any issue with me I believe she would have told me when we first started conversing.