Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
merchants
If I look into starting/ heading a  merchant guild would anyone be interested in opposing me ?
While I wouldn't seek to oppose
Seems redundant with the cartel around town
But if you desire to, I won't object
We each have our own paths in life
If the cartel is in charge of the merchants, Why is all this chatter on this wall happening ? I mean this bickering make them look bad
Merchants GET YOUR EXPLETIVE TOGETHER
My merchants aren't involved with any of the bickering
And I've offered contract agreements to parties I thought would be interested

I can't force anyone to work with me. That would be rude.
If there are those in town, that want to be part of the Cartel, they can send me letters, or as I've said, I've already offered.
be rude,
join the group or don't sell in town. I mean, is the cartel heading the Merchants ......or what??
I'll join whatever I have to to sell what I have to, to get the town some gold.
The Cartel will be involved with the merchants that join us
If others want to go on their own, they are more than welcome to

Merchants banding together, is a smarter thing to do, so I will recommend the action to those wanting to go into business
But forcing them? That seems.... brutish
ok look, You are the Champion of Rowans Crossing!! The merchants are a mess, lead them
I know it's been difficult creating some form of economy, merchants that do come across our town are very few, or don't even know we exist or are even thriving in this land. As long as we continue to spread the word that we are looking to trade with outsiders, we can actually benefit for more business and gain more items and other little trinkets that others want to sell. Not a lot of people know that among us there are tradesman, merchants and craftsman around that are able to assist in specific needs. I am no merchant, nor a skilled craftsmen, but I can always point the way for others who are looking for such folks.
The Boars Head bar has been working hard on getting trade routes to us, but most merchants are weary of coming to this town, not because we have few merchants but because of the mist that lives in our lands. If we can get rid of the mist, we most likely will see more travelers come our way.

We have also been working on a price sheet for most common and uncommon items town members would wish to buy or sell.

Once again, The Boars Head bar sells more than just food and drink. We supply everything else as well. Instead of trying to open 10 different businesses that all sell the same thing at different prices we can be working toward better shops and wares.

These are my thoughts on the matter.

Respectfully,
Feliks Grundwal
Barkeep of the Lazy Fox.
Leader of Boar Clan.
Warden to the Mistress of House Nightshadow. 
"Always charge, show no fear, and protect those who are dear."