Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering goods.
So I will be making a journey toward the north again to the dwarven mountains, I make this note to let my fellow townsfolk know that I will be returning with baked breads and butter. As part of my job, not only am I a local healer of your mental and physical wounds, but I am also a baker learning my craft from one of the dwarfs. The breads I will be making will be varied, from pretzel breads to croissants. Plus, I'll be bringing butter a long with me, i just hope it doesnt melt too much before i return.
Fierson was a baker as well.
Perhaps a connection between the fires of holy Phoenix, and the fires of an oven?
Food for thought...
Regardless, cheers to your endeavors, safe travels Sans
I would normally slap someone for being so right about a situation Darkmoon !!! I never even thought of it that way!
I never knew or thought of this! I was doing it out of pure instinct, my tummy told me yes, but my mind told me to follow my gut. Well, I was also thinking of bringing cheese and meat to make a special snack with the breads.
Sans.
You know how much I love food.
We will be doing business.
Who doesn't like food! I loved your kabobs, and Asters Phoenix chicken is to die for, then Feliks his savary sausage and other worldly goods! A lot of culinary potential is only a few feet away, so I do look forward to more variety and more experiences.