Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something delicious this way comes
Hello Rowans Crossing!

As you know I, at times bring in sweet baked treats that are for sale behind the bar. 
Ever heard of a Loki cake? Well don't expect to anymore!

I won't be making them anymore. I'm going to expand my baking repertoire and bring in different yummy treats to test out on you guys.
Last gathering I brought in a treat that became referred too as the 'butts pie' 

Ah, not my best name. Shortened from the real name, I still accept responsibility for such a thing. I'll potentially be bringing this pie in next moon as well, depending on how much I think you people will enjoy it. 

And I'll be thinking of more things to bake in the future, and will research requests posted here, so if you guys were hoping to see something behind the bar, feel free to send me a letter or write below your suggestions. 

Maybe I'll make your dreams come true.
Dos iglata? Usstan xuat fei'ir al xuil ulnen, lu'Usstan orn'la khr'uss tlu xukuth t'larryo nym'uerin ol doer dal dos. Rilu'oh, Usstan sieva Usstan xal morfeth biu aedi whol foluss 'zil valyrin ulu l'solen 'zil dosstan.

Whatever treats dos ammut, F'sarn zhaunus orn tlu 'che. Usstan h'ros zighen jalbol isil doerin dal foluss 'zil ssinjin 'zil dos.

Usstan kyor'ol Usstan orn maunar mzilst d'ussta earnings pholor dos!

You promise? I don't fair well with lies, and I would certainly be heart broken hearing it come from you.

However, I suppose I might make an exception for someone as kind to the eyes as yourself.

Whatever treats you bake, I'm sure will be loved. I can't imagine anything sour coming from someone as sweet as you.

I expect I will spend most of my earnings on you!
Uhm.
I did not realize your Tavern board had the ability to translate text.

How...how do I take this down?
Why would you take it down? It was a lovely compliment to someone deserving praise.

Respectfully,
Feliks Grundwal
Barkeep of the Lazy Fox.
Leader of Boar Clan.
Warden to the Mistress of House Nightshadow. 
"Always charge, show no fear, and protect those who are dear."
Usstan inbalus ulu zud'dar nindol ulu kyorl ka ol zhahus aster xor naut...
No worries Cadoc I will definitely be bringing the pie again! But the pieces are limited. I'll save you a piece.