Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all your fixins!
Good morning New Home!
Except Magnus and Raynor. You're still dead to me.

I've been gone for a little while studying in Urthos because apparently I need a "real" "education." Whatever that means. 

But I am back! Not because I'm done, but because according to the headmaster it is not "appropriate" to "trap" anyone's desk just because "I" don't "like them." 

I received a failing grade and was asked to never come back! 

Now I can focus on doing some ACTUAL work again. So! You all know what I do! If you need anything fixed up or made up, I got you covered! 

I can't wait to see you all again!
Welcome back Ransom!
Hi Agathorn!
Congratulations on being a magistrate!
Question! Is murder still illegal?
Thank you, and define murder?
This is a very encouraging answer.
There are some circumstances that may warrant a deeper analysis of the definition of the criminal act of murder. If you think that you have a justified reason to take violent action against another towns member, please speak with me first so that I can have it on record with the appropriate officials as well as confirm any necessary data.

I state this with the events of yesteryear in mind wherein a cultural acceptation was made for actions taken where the punitive response was withheld. I will state now that I will likely not be as forgiving for such an action if prior notification was not made, and will likely still press for some measure of recompense for the disturbance of the peace in the very least.
Did you just in the most public of ways, announce that Murdering townsfolk is sometimes completely legal?

Well welcome back Ransom, I see your work here is already done
Hi Champion!
Apparently, all I need to do is write a letter and I CAN KILL ANYONE
This new town is SO much better than the old one
Hi Ransom! Im glad to see that you are in one piece and that you had fun in Urthos!
Ok so, Magistrate Agathorn,
What if I don't have time to ask you and I REALLY need to kill this person, like, RIGHT NOW
Can I get a pass?
Like does an "oops" cover it?