Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Coffers
To towns members of Wayfare.

To keep the economy strong in town and keeping the ability to buy important items and fund important research I will be starting a 1 gold piece per gathering tax per person.

If it is easier to pay a full 4 Gold at the beginning of the year this is allowed and will be documented that you have paid in full.

This tax can be paid in silver if you wish, but gold and silver will be the only currency that will be accepted.

With this tax I will be starting citizenship documents for the individual to keep on them.

This paper will represent that you are devoted to the town and will aid in the growth and prosperity.

Being a citizen will gain you the assistance of asking the town for help on personal projects such as casting rite/ritual or gathering a team for an excursion.

Any casting scrolls, potions, poisons, oils, components and supplies I either buy from merchants or make myself will be distributed to citizen paper holding towns members.

Choosing to not partake in the tax and citizen papers is an option if you wish, this is not something you will be forced into doing.

Tax can be paid to any town official or Seth Livingstone, Town Curator. Seth will keep a ledger on who has bought into it.
Hmmmm I wonder who came up with this lucrative proposal~

I would suggest writing out some guidelines that both parties (the town and its citizens) can expect from each other.
I think it was Kalaeo.
About 507 years ago