Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ransom's Signature
Ransom signature should probably be addressed, it's getting out of hand not to mention they are listing them self as both a Lord and a Magistrate. This could get confusing to visitors, on that note:

To all visiting the town of Wayfare, please disregard any claim of title presented by the adorable fey, they are lying to you and them self.

The signature of question is posted below.

Seth's Significant Bother
Lord, Magistrate, Mystic,
Master Blacksmith and Pain-in-the-butt
Of House Khan
& the Order of the Not Raven

Ransom is by no proven line a Lord, they have not been recognized as magistrate and hold no power of law, they however, might have some mystic qualities and are indeed a very gifted blacksmith and masterful pain-in-the-butt.

There is no recognized "Order of the Not Raven".
Actually, my order is my order, you can't tell me if it does or does not exist.

Second. I am a Lord, Aster says so.

Third. I am a magistrate. I earned it after hitting you with a snowball
Also
Wicked rude
You don't see me talking bad about you in public.
I do it privately - if at all c:
I didn't realize you were the lawful authority on what people call thenselves: being a lord, a mystic, a blacksmith, what gives a person like you (that can barely even spell those titles) to judge whats true or not?
Ransom acquired the title of Lord last gathering.
And if i recall correctly, you gave Ransom the title over a snowball fight you lost.
Ps. If this was such a big issue, perhaps you should've brought it up to the town leader before flapping your parchment to the wind for the entire world to see.
Since it's suuuuuch a big problem

I fixed it
Agathorn the judge of titles
Agathorn. I thought the job of Magistrate was to enforce laws. I didnt know you could also enforce board signatures.

I just reread the magistrate posting. You dont.
Oi, he's got a valid point
Go take this up elsewhere so the world doesn't have to see it
I expect better of the people posting here
High Crimes (Death Punishment)
-------------------------------------------
Murder.
Pretending to a noble title.
Kidnapping.
Heresy, being the worship, following, or aiding of any dark god or fiend.
Slavery.
Treason, including the aiding of enemies.
Conspiracy against a Noble or the Kingdom.
Destruction of non-evil Artifacts.
Destruction of Lore.

Low Crimes (fines, loss of property, beating, restitution) - third offense is Death
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assault.
Burglary.
Theft.
Conspiracy.
Forgery/Counterfeiting.
Fraud.
Disrepect towards a Noble/Mockery of title.
Tax Evasion.
Witholding crucial information or knowledge from the town.
Necromancy, specifically used in aiding undead beings.

The mere attempt of such crimes will be considered as if the crime was successful.

Accusing someone of a crime is a serious matter. If someone is found out to be falsely accusing or bearing false witness (perjury), they will be punished according to the crime they accused someone of.

Accusing a Noble is a serious matter. The accuser must find another Noble to sponsor them or appeal to a higher Noble.

A Trial is normally to be held unless a Noble bears witness to a crime or attempted crime. In this case the Noble may proceed to punishment. A trial consists of Evidence and Witness Testimony, and is at the sole discretion of the Noble presiding.

Honor duels between the accuser and accused are allowed in lieu of a trial, as long as a Noble or designated nominee agrees to terms and bears witness. Champions may be put forth to fight in place of either party. If it is to the Death, then no Life-saving magics or Alchemy may be administered.
-Kale Darkwood
Oh look here, I've broken no new laws