Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tent Policy
Tent Policy

Tent areas shall be considered "Callout" areas.  The no combat rule shall be enforced for safety and to help protect property.  However, you can not use tent proximity to avoid combat, and the interior of the tent is also considered In-Game.

Please mark a clearly seen boundary of ten feet around the tent.  This can be done with a rope light or some other approved method.

Tents cannot be placed without approval of the location by Knight Blades Staff.

A tent cannot be entered without Out-Of-Game consent of the owner. 

Game items cannot be left unattended in a tent.  Players are advised not to bring a large array of game items into a tent, as this will create a considerable burden in the case of a Callout.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
Thanks, Jay and KB Staff.
Sooooo

If the space in the tent is "in-game" than why does "out of game" consent need to acquired to enter?

"Yes, Henlo. I would likes to stealz ur lootz. No? Oki byez"
The main reason is, I do not want anyone walk around in my tent with their muddy boots on and left tent floor a mess. Not all of them act like been responsibly. There will be big red rug that allowed them walk on with boots .
Because it is personal property.
Davis have a good point.
makes perfect sense actually . the tent is personal property oog , thus the need for oog permission to enter it IG (or at all really) . I don't see where any confusion would lie here
(04-18-2018, 02:41 AM)Kora Wrote: makes perfect sense actually . the tent is personal property oog , thus the need for oog permission to enter it IG (or at all really) . I don't see where any confusion would lie here

I understand that it is personal property and the concern for cleanliness. I was just pointing out the the ireguiregul of "in game" areas and how usually there is no restriction preventing a PC/npc from entering unless there was a ward on the doorway.
I think the way to look at it is that the only real reason to enter a tent without perrmission is to kill you or steal sense neither of these are possible by these rules all you are doing is stomping around in the tent so just out of consideration to the owner please ask first
wards don't exist anymore IG and besides that you cant ward a tent because you needed to have 4 solid walls to form a solid ward. that's all ig . this rule is meant to stop people from tramping through someone else's personal belongings without permission oog