Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lazy Fox Tavern
Warm greetings to all in Wayfare and travelers passing through! Since settling to this new home, we have had to make many changes. The biggest one being, our bar. 

But I write to you all in good tidings, as the Lazy Fox Tavern is now fully renovated and ready to quench your thirst and sate your late night hunger! 

Come find the barstaff, consisting of Loki, Aster, Seth, and I, and badger us for conversation, games, and good fun. We will be serving the new drinks you experienced last gathering, called mead, and will be trying out new and bold flavors! 

Aster and Loki have done some experimenting of their own and are proud to present this upcoming gathering a seasonal drink you won't want to miss! A little sour, a little sweet! But don't take my word, come try our treat! 

Ales are harder to come by around these parts, but if you wish to put in a request, come find me at the Tavern and I can try to get the ales you wish to see stocked. Hard liquors are still on the shelf.

Hot hogs have been popular with the town, which is why we'll be expanding the selection of meats, breads, and toppings! 

Aster will be bringing back the crowd favorite, Phoenix Chicken! As always, there is a limited amount so first come, first serve. 

We are also excited to announce that a Gambling Hall will be set within the Lazy Fox Tavern. Berwyn will be running gambling tournaments there, with a buy in of course, and anyone playing these games will have drinks and food on the house, depending on the size of the buy in. Large scheduled tournaments will also be protected by mercenaries. For further details, please send a courier. 

We are very excited to see you all come in once again and share with us the good times! 

With love, 
Loki,
Aster,
Seth,
&