Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Welcoming Party to Our New Home
Hello friends! I am putting together a party to celebrate our new home in Wayfare, celebrate Lady Halcyon, and to celebrate each other as we become neighbors. My plan is to begin the party after 6 bells on the Saturday of the next Moon. I imagined that would be a good time as people will be either finishing dinner, or about to eat dinner, giving people plenty of time to enjoy themselves. I am currently coming up with ideas to go alongside this celebration and so far have 2 events planned. Our friend Scout has been working with me for one of them, and it should be a wonderful event for the party. I would like to add more events to it to make it a joy filled occasion for everyone, so I will be working on more ideas.

If any of you have any ideas, suggestions, anything you would like to bring to the party, send me a letter or add to this board. Anything you guys bring will be greatly appreciated. I am open to ideas for events as well. This is your home too so I would love to see some ideas from everyone. I know at my last Halcyon Party people brought food and drink with them for it. I plan on bringing a good amount of drinks myself and I will try to provide some food, but anything you guys would like to bring will be more than welcomed. The more the merrier they say!

I will state that I do plan on trying to consecrate some ground in the name of Halcyon before the party starts, so if you choose to, you are more than welcomed to see how that goes as well. I have been told that Lady Halcyon would love to see a party for this new town and for her as well, which is wonderful as I planned on doing this anyway. Happy coincidences. 

If anyone is also willing to help me with this, it will be greatly appreciated. I had help for the previous one as well and we had a grand time. Like I said, the more the merrier! I hope to see all of you there and to hear from you!
Good for you.
I'll help in any way I can.
Thank you Collin! And if you need help with your Consecration, please let me know.
Hi folks!
I just wanted to inform everyone that I am going to be putting off the party for later due to the upcoming problems that may happen next gathering. I may still run an event or two, but the big party is being put off.

I am thinking of doing it after this moon after things have hopefully settled.

Like I said before, if anyone has any input or any way they would like to help with the party, I am still open to your ideas so feel free to contact me!
Hello again friends!

I hate to do it, but with what's happening right now, I am going to hold off on the party.

Fortunately Loki was kind enough to allow me to run it doing the festival so I will try to prepare for it then. If people would like to know more or if they have anything they would like to state feel free to send me a letter!

Stay safe!