Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings my friends
Hello everyone.
As I make my way back to town I would like to inform you all of my journey.
When I left you all we had just left the first cabin that we made our shelter in during the winter months. While you all headed to our new home I had decided to head to the Isles for some much needed rejuvenation. I will tell you now that I unfortunately never made it to my destination.
About five days into my travel I was packing up my belongings and just stomping out the rest of my small fire when I heard voices coming from above me in the trees. I kept calm as I slung my pack over my shoulder but I felt a sense of impending doom fall around me. I neglected the stream of smoke that rose from my fire pit as I hurried away from the site. The voices were following me now accompanied by loud footsteps across the ground. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Come out and show yourself!" I yelled at the culprits. Two people dressed all in black dropped from the trees while another three emerged from behind the treeline.
"Now, what do you want from me?" I asked them looking into there faces, "I am but a simple Monk. I have little money that I will gladly give you."

One of the men stepped forward "We aren't interested in money Old Man" he seemed to be the leader of this band, "We are here for whats around your neck, Priest."
I was shocked at what I had heard. It was at that moment I realized what pendants were around all of there necks. Held on with a metal chain were Ravenger Symbols. I was clearly outnumbered. So I took off running. The leader managed to catch up to me tripping me with his sword. I landed hard on the ground and rolled over to him staring at me. I jumped to my feet and pinned his feet inplace. and as I turned to leave he grabbed ahold of my beads that held my holy symbol on it. He broke the necklace and took my holy symbol.
"You cant do a damn think now Priest!" he broke my holy symbol in two. I was distraught for a moment before I realized his friends were still coming. I took off running i cut into the forest to try to loose them. I did.... by falling into a shallow ravine.
I was knocked unconscious and when I awoke I felt immense pain in my ankle and foot. I looked over it and saw my ankle was broken. Scared I desperately tried to heal my injuries. But realized my conduit to my Goddess was gone. In pain and frustration. I called out for help thinking it was all in vain. But I was soon greeted by a half elf follower of Sylvik named Hadley. She took me to a nearby Tavern where she treated my wounds and fixed my foot well. I will unfortunately be slightly handicapped from this point on in my life. But I am mobile. After you all reached the new settlement Eiren sent me a letter telling me the whereabouts. 
I sent Hadley ahead so that she could meet everyone and settle in. I will be back in town next gathering.