Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Drink Contest
Hello friends!
While the party that was going to be thrown has been put off, I decided to still hold a contest that hopefully the town enjoys.

I will be holding a mixed drink contest, where people will create drinks using a variety of liquors and spirits. If you wish to enter, come see me during our second day of the gathering. I will be providing a large variety of drinks for people to use in the contest. If anyone wishes to help with this, it would be appreciated!

Entering the contest costs 1 gold per participant. You will make 3 of your mixed drink of choice and they will be given to 3 different judges. Participants are allowed to bring premade mixed drinks providing that they state what the drink is made of to the judges.

Each drink will be scored by the judges and the participant with the highest score will be determined the winner. In case of a tie, the participants will make another mixed drink to be provided for a blind taste test. The judges will then rate these drinks, which will determine the winner.

The winner of the contest will recieve the gold gathered from the contest entries. The more people who enter, the more gold can be won! Besides the gold, the mixed drinks made by the winning participant will be sold at the town tavern. I hope you folks can make some interesting names for these drinks as they will be put on display for the town to see!

As stated I will be bringing a variety of drinks to be used for the contest. If people have items they wish to donate, whether it be for the prize or drinks they believe will be good additions to this contest, please contact me so that I can make adjustments to my item catalog.

I will be contacting several people I wish to be judges in this contest. I will also encourage them to have a second to replace them in case there are important matters at hand.

May Halcyon bless this contest and bring merriment to our town! I look forward to seeing all of you!