Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State of the Game
Hi Everybody!

I hope this finds you all well and looking forward to returning to Game. We've all been through a really trying time lately and our wish is that you and your loved ones fared well.

Now, let's go over Knight Blades and its status.

The Staff met and had some very serious and lengthy discussions regarding the direction and future of Knight Blades. It was decided that I will be taking the reigns and become Game Master and Owner of Knight Blades.  Fear not, all current Staff is remaining on board, including Jay with a new role.  I couldn't let him head off into the sunset because I can't imagine this game without his influence.

As new Owner/Game Master, you shouldn't bother Jay with the things that are associated with that position. Please, come to me with your concerns and inquiries, I'm more than happy to help and looking forward towards our new adventures.

Our primary goal is to have four events in 2022 and we are actively in the process of securing a new camp.

There will be some other minor changes to the game, but those announcements can wait. We really are focused on our camp issue, and hope to make an announcement soon!

Be well and stay safe...
Davis
Davis - Game Master

davis@knightblades.net