Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Home
Hi Everybody!

I'm happy to announce that Knight Blades will be holding their events at Camp Pomperaug in Union CT.

Our next priority will be securing dates for the 2022 season.  I will be submitting dates to the camp within the week.  Once those dates are confirmed, I will make an announcement.

We had the pleasure of touring the camp earlier today.  I would describe it as rustic but sturdy.  There will be some logistical changes we'll have to make, but I'm pretty sure we will be able to provide a quality game to our players.

I've been working on, with staff input, some ideas to streamline things on our end.  That goal is to allow us to focus more on event planning and bringing even more excitement, adventure, and danger for your characters.  We're looking at some skills and costuming requirements that need adjustment.  Finally, we've been discussing the In-Game Plot for the move to the new location.  There will be announcements regarding these topics once I'm satisfied we've done our best for you and the game.

So, in closing, I hope you're getting as excited for Knight Blades as I am!
Davis - Game Master

davis@knightblades.net