Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Season – Event Dates and Pricing
I’m happy to announce our Dates and pricing for the 2023 Season of Knight Blades Reforged!

We’ve been at this for over 15 years now, and many of you have asked for additional games.  We will be adding a 5th FULL WEEKEND event for 2023.  To reward you for your patience, the event will gain all attendees DOUBLE CP and DOUBLE MP!!!

April 14-16, 2023 Spring 1
May 19-21, 2023 Spring 2
August 4-6, 2023 Summer (double CP & MP)
September 8-10, 2023 Fall 1
October 13-15, 2023 Fall 2

We had to increase event prices for the 2023 season.  It takes quite a bit of money to run a LARP for a full year.  There are camp fees, insurance, website fees, storage/transport of equipment costs, and many little upkeep projects that add up.  We are taking steps to reduce these costs where we can, and after all adjustments, the event prices are as follows.

Pre-Pay Discount $120.00 (Due two weeks before event.  Paid online via website)
New Player First event $80.00 (First time playing KB.  Paid online via website or at the door)
Pay at the Door $130.00 

Finally, we will be continuing the Yearly Package deals.  It seems like a large jump from last years pricing, but keep in mind that it is for FIVE events, not 4 as in the past.  Full information on the pricing, bonus items, and skills you can obtain with the various tiers are on the website.

I look forward to an exciting season with you.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net
I have edited the above post because the fall dates were wrong. If you've entered the previous dates into your calendars, please adjust them accordingly.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net