Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Limited Edition Potion ... CONTEST?????
Some have noticed, on the Yearly Package Tier 3 Potion selection list, an entry called “2023 Limited Edition Potion”.  I’ve been asked what is this all about.  Here is all the info:

Originally planned as a one-off potion created by me that will only be available this year and via YP Tier 3.  I have decided I really need help thinking of new potions, so I’m opening the following contest.  In the Q&A forum I have a post for your suggestions for a limited-edition potion.  I will leave this open for submissions until Tuesday February 28, 2023.  I will then pick a potion from the suggestions.  The winning submission will grant the player 5 of the potions.

The potion will not be revealed to players until check in at our first event in April.  No NPCs or Monsters will have access to these potions until they are in game.  Only the purchasers of Tier 3 and the winning submission will have these potions at the start of game.  Once games have started, the potions will be treated as any other IG item.  They can be used, horded, sold, looted, lost, or stolen.  There will not be more created in the future or through the year, they will never expire until they’re used, there will not be a recipe for the potion, they’re limited-edition!

So, potentially, if a Tier 3 purchaser wins the submission contest, they could have up to 10 of these potions if they pick all of them when they buy the package.  Or a non YP player could have 5 of these potions if their submission is selected.  Either way, a mystery potion sounds very exciting to me, I hope you agree and contribute to the contest.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net
“What a splendid idea! This Christmas sounds fun. I fully endorse it.” — The Mayor
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everyone knows that burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground.
Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?