Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Season - Event Dates and Pricing
Here are our dates and pricing for the 2024 Season of Knight Blades Reforged!

April 12-14, 2024 Spring 1
May 17-19, 2024 Spring 2
September 20-22, 2024 Fall 1
November 1-3, 2024 Fall 2

I’m happy to announce a reduction in event prices for the 2024 season.  We have a new storage solution on site and our transportation costs have been reduced so we’re passing that savings onto you.  It still takes quite a bit of money to run a LARP for a full year, but I believe we can break even with 25-30 (New and returning) players at each event.  Should we exceed that, the additional funds will go a long way towards updating our equipment and the ever increasing costs associated with the logistics of events.

In an effort to bring more players to our community, we’re introducing a new player program that will be fully explained in its own post.  Please read this announcement because your efforts in recruiting new and former players is the best way Knight Blades Reforged will continue to grow.

Pre-Pay Discount $100.00 (Due two weeks before event.  Paid via website.)
New Player 1st Event Discount $50.00 (First time playing KB Reforged.  Paid via website or at the door.)
New Player 2nd Event Discount $75.00 (Second time playing KB Reforged. Paid via website or at the door.)
Pay at the Door $110.00

Finally, we will be continuing the Yearly Package deals.  Full details on the bonus items, and skills you can obtain with the various tiers will be on the website soon.  At this time the only things that have been finalized is the pricing.

Tier 1 Yearly package $400.00
Tier 2 Yearly package $475.00
Tier 3 Yearly package $550.00
The Manager’s Special Yearly Package $5,555.55

I look forward to an exciting season with you.
Davis - Game Master
Davis@knightblades.net