Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Runnings
Agathorn, you couldn't be more wrong.
Half these people run at the first sign of trouble.
The rest, having saved them are left for dead.
And we are getting tired of it

Personally I don't expect to live out the year.
But I keep dying to protect the people that cause these fatal problems.
I'm sure there are people in town who hope for my, Khans or mogs death.
But when that happens I hope you guys can speak goblin, because that's who will be ruling this town.
Tyranny would help if the tyrant was competent.
I'm gonnabeblunt for a change and explaine who can run the town.
In order of ability.
1. Jan
2. Kale
3. Collin
4. Khan
5. Aster
6. Who cares.

And we don't want to because there is nothing to lead.
To be fair im fixing the clerics guild and its gone well. We are far from broken. Small in number perhaps but not broken.
Been worse
Oh, those are also the only people I would think about taking seriously if there was an election.
Since most of the town is against them on whim, how do you suppose a weaker leader will fare?
Do what you all must this moon, I agree with Darkwood in his statement that we are stretched into factions. I agree with Darkwood that a huge majority of this town does not want to be lead. My council did turn on me because of their own personal volition's. But I hope you all can come to value those in town that are organized in information and mind. This town needs to see the gears turning. As you all saw last gatherings that we are dealing with multiple threats. I welcome those to sit and plan with me so we are ready for the return of these acquaintances. You've all been stuck in an endless cycle, talking and talking and talking and we all got nothing done did we.
I didn't talk much. Honestly.
I just can't wait for a drink.