Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might & Magic I

The "King" Crow, Agathorn Asalor and The Murder present: Might and Mettle!

Test your might and your mettle on the glorious fields of battle in friendly contest!
The event will begin with a large scale battle pitting two teams against one another. This battle is preliminary and determines the roster placement of all duels to come.

Festivities will begin at sun’s peek on the day of sun.

Participants will fight until only one stands in pairings of two. The spoils go to the victory as well as the title of Champion! Special battles may be sponsored as well as challenge matches against monsters and freelancers.

Price and Prize:
Five gold for participants. One gold for out-of-town viewers. Locals veiw free!

An entry fee must be payed to the sum of five gold coins or a single token of death for all participants.
The income fee will be redistributed, three of five to the victor and two of five to the coffers of the games. Coin collected for the coffers shall be put to use in effort of gathering greater challenges for future games and affording management costs.

Improvements that we hope to make with the coin from entry fees and donations include hiring bards, providing drink to participants, and gathering challenges such as freelancing trolls, orcs, goblins, and trained monsters.

The spectator fee is one gold coin, locals veiw free.

The entry fee’s may be covered by a third party, in such case the spoils of victory will go to whomever is designated by the party. All participants must be fighting of their own consent and accord.

Rules and Regulation:
Every participant (freelancers and monsters withstanding) will be aloud to endure five strikes for the entirety of the contest. All such strikes must be scored against their torso and are considered flat. No items or abilities may be used that deal more than one strike of damage at a time or restore vitality, additionally such abilities as sleep or wayley may not be used in the spirit of contest, all other abilities however are permitted including but not limited to spells.

Betting:
Spectators and participants may place bets among one another at their own accord. Bets may also be recorded by the curator to ensure payout by the losing party for a tenth portion of the bet. By recording bets through the curator your winnings become insured by The Murder. Curator services are highly recommended.

Donations and Sponsorship:
Donors may choose to sponsor a battle between specific fighters to ensure the match happens. A donor may also pay to have an advertisement voiced for a business so long as it is not of a political or religious nature. In the future donor’s may also be able to request challenge battles against freelancers and monsters.

Misc:
A goal of the Might and Mettle event is to bring new revenue into the town by attracting tourism as either participants in the games or as spectators.

Depending on the coffer hold additional prized may be granted to victors of the game and challenges!

Please Sign Up Below or with the "King" Crow at any time.
For inquiries about the game or sponsorship a letter may be sent to the "King" Crow of The Murder.

Messages In This Thread
Might & Magic I - by TheLoreWeaver - 10-01-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Shad0monks - 10-01-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by TheLoreWeaver - 10-01-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Shad0monks - 10-01-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by TheLoreWeaver - 10-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by TheLoreWeaver - 10-02-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Kora - 10-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Shad0monks - 10-02-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by TheLoreWeaver - 10-02-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Shad0monks - 10-02-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Might & Magic I (Legible) - by Raynor - 10-03-2016, 09:22 AM