Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Latest from the council
Raynor, you have much to talk about. I think first, are you or are you not Magistrate ? If you are then it is your right and obligation to “EXPOSE” me, my religion, And how close to the running of the council I am. But wait you could not handle that position,( I mean forget next moon you couldn’t make it to a moon!)You are not the magistrate, not on the council…… but what right do you accuse me? Oh the “ I am I whinny bitch right” we I can see that.
If you think that is my “god” and you have no problem with me why would you yell it to the town ?
That would be like saying, You know bob?, yes he is a Aureus worshiper, But he doesn’t want everyone to know because then they would know that what when you deal with him, He will always make money.
But just for fun I thought I would tell everyone!!
Also I am trying to get a spot on the council EVERY one know that. I am trying to buy it. But I have not spoken to the council or done anything to hide from the town. And the fact that you think the council is doing shady things because of me is outlandish, I know for a fact that you have no proof of this because there is none
Me, Porthos, the rainbow haired jeweler, Do you have any idea how much I help this town? The amount of gold I give you every moon to “help” people with questions? The drinks I buy for everyone? The portion that I give out to new comers in town ? How dare you?
We have never spoken of any of this, So were does your information come from??? You would not be being shady are you ? Please tell us how you know all this????
I charge you with degradation of character and slander (libel).
You just stand up here and shoot your mouth about things that you were a part of until you quite, I notice that you didn’t try to “ help the town “ as the magistrate, only to bring up trouble now that you are out

By the way “ in my humblest opinion” is reserved to people who really know what they are talking about but doesn’t wish to push their weight around, When I am talking to someone about crafting a ring, I can say ” in my humblest opinion “ and talk about crafting …………….. THIS DOESN’T COUNT FOR YOU.
As far as I can tell you are a bit of an idiot. You were not here for any one ruling but Darkmoon. You have never lived under Darkwood’s rule.
And where were you when Aster and Jan talked for an hour last moon, when she “made attempts “ to solve to discord of the rulers?? You must not have been there, or not known about it, because if you did, that would made a liar.

I have not commented on my god, and I will not right now. But I will say Raynor thinks I was a Clandesta worshiper AND has publicly “unmasked” me. All CLANDESTA worshipers should kill him, before he outs members
He truly cant not be trusted.

Messages In This Thread
The Latest from the council - by Raynor - 01-12-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Ransom - 01-12-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Raynor - 01-12-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Rogun - 01-12-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Black Rabbit - 01-12-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Black Rabbit - 01-12-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Rogun - 01-12-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Rogun - 01-12-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Ransom - 01-13-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: The Latest from the council - by Ransom - 01-13-2017, 01:24 PM