Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Home
Rowan's Crossing,
I have returned home from my venture with Porthos, and am highly looking forward to seeing you all. I've missed you so!
I also have a few things to discuss with the Light Clerics, so I would like to hold a meeting with with my fellow followers of Light Saturday morning after breakfast.
I'm also going to be running the Crimson Dragon Emporium once again upon my return. I would like to know what you all would like to see us carry this gathering. I'll pick up what I can between now and next moon.

And I trust that no one has even attempted to lay their hands on my wife during my absence....

Cannot wait to see your beautiful faces again!
Rowan's Crossing? oh you mean Rowan's End, Day Star, or maybe that "mining" town with a banshee problem that somehow involves fiends. then welcome home
Well which is it? I've been away from home for quite some time, and unsure of what we even refer to our own home as these days. I've heard people call it Rowan's Crossing, and have heard some call it Rowan's End. What is this "Day Star"?
Don't know, you should ask Darkwood. though you missed a lovely moon. Dragon-kin appearing, Gypsy fiends asking for a mummy baby, and a play preformed by our ghost friends. i call it: "Ophelia's Wedding" staring Ophelia.
I've missed you and Porthos! Cannot wait to see you two!
Fierson! I cant wait to see you! I missed you so much!
It would be great seeing our paths cross once again.
Oh how I've missed you Fierson. I hope your travels were uneventful.
I'm so excited you'll be back!! I can't wait to hear all about your travels since you've been gone!!