Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porthouse's new "Guild"
Sorry i'm attracted to "stupid". the fact that the adults are bickering about who owns the land is a waste of time. we're making a government in a town that had only ghosts as residences, and we waste time on this.
i have a propostion. if we stop bickering about made up problems, i'll start on my coloring book
Khan and mog have lived here the longest, if anyone has a right to claim this land it's them.
And all three of us were here before umberal.
The only claim to this land I would respect other than from someone who loves here would be that of king Henry, and he is missing and his kingdom is gone.
Well said moulder.
See i agree we have alot of problems. My only issue with essentially selling porthos land is that we do not know who in THIS current time has actual ownership if anyone. I simply wish to find who if anyone, has legal ownership. If it falls in the hands of lets say delta than we can purchase it and do as wed like. I simply am trying to make sure that we do this correctly and avoid making another enemy.
They can pound sand.
I am honestly more concerned that porthose doesn't feel appreciated.
That's how this thread started, and still the most important topic on it.
Realistically, if you want to be nobles, just say you are.
The government hardly exists, there is nobody to enforce anything, and some people will probably support you.
Other people will get used to the idea.

After all, Darkmoons a captain, and Agathorn is a long.
What do you have to lose?
At least you two are useful from time to time.
Most people are not.
So, be nobles.
Agathorn is a "long"?
That was supposed to say king.
Not sure what happened.
The town board must be drinking too.
All my interactions with the Chess Spirit to whom you are referring to leads me to believe he has no such desire to hold claim to lands beyond the Tavern named for him.
(11-06-2016, 03:08 PM)I\m TheLoreWeaver Wrote: I support the formation of the merchants guild under the leadership of Porthouse.

Aye