Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sex hamsters...
A note regarding the 2018 Yearly Package benefits:

One of the many boons provided in the Yearly Package is the erasure of five visits to Death.  If you are so fortunate to have NEVER visited Death, we will provide you with an extra Death Token!

Please notify us when you check in at the next event if this situation applies to you.  We will give you the Death Token at that time.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
(02-23-2018, 12:56 AM)DARKJAY Wrote: One of the many boons provided in the Yearly Package is the erasure of five visits to Death.
Good to know. I noticed in the rule book that the payment of 100 gold to wipe the "death bag" had been removed or omitted. I wasn't sure if it had been replaced with a similar rule or procedure. Now I know.
its 555 gold, always has been
I think Kyle was mentioning about how you could pay 20g or something and your bag is cleared.

The 555g is something to pay Death if you draw black and don't have a death token.

But yea right now the only way to clear marks from death is through yearly package I believe.
(02-23-2018, 06:24 PM)cholehedgehog Wrote: I think Kyle was mentioning about how you could pay 20g or something and your bag is cleared.

That is exactly what I was referring to. *High Five*