Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Council
I still certainly am enjoying this high-toned and fancy to-do back and forth upon the categories of politics. Seems that everyone wants to feel important and that important means right. Funny how those two things coincide. I say, throw up a flag of truce, have a few drinks, and talk it all over... and then forget the politics. But still, you people seem to be enjoying yourselves. This wonderful bravado of minds and ideas is something of interest, says I. The vindication from all sides is something that all eyes should be on.

Enjoy the circus! -bows out-
I've put a lot of thought into this. Given everything I have heard and seen, this is what I believe will work best for us. This can change due to the will of the people until Saturday morning, when the first meeting will be held.

The Town Council will comprise of

'Mayor' Darkmoon
'Magistrate' Fane
'Marshals' Mog and Raynor
'Cleric's Guild Leader' Fierson
'Mage's Guild Leader' Bizbo
'Merchant Cartel Leader' Durst
'Town Scribe' Seth
'Open Seats' Xiomora and Sullivan

Ellywick, Lairne, Ru, Magnus, Feliks, and 'Scout' all have access to positions still given that the chosen decide not to take them.
Please do not hesitate to share your opinions on this decision, Our voices need to be heard for this to work.

The First meeting will happen Saturday Morning, at the 8th hour, when the sun breaks over the trees. The council is subject to change until that time.
What do you mean by, "open seats"?
They are seats that will allow group leaders to have a say on the council
They do not necessarily come with a job, simply a clearer voice for the people.
Oh. I am not familiar with these people. what groups do they lead?
Sullivan claims leadership of the Wondertorium
Xiomora claims to have supporters of her own
Given that many of the others have representation from at least the Guilds, they were good choices to cover everyone.
Claims to have supporters? Oh, I expect quite a few people will claim that. Now at least.
I have supporters, me lads. But they are mostly the belts for me pants and swords for me hands.
Sorry i strongly disagree with having xiamora on the open seat. Claiming to have supporters as darkwood has said is one thing. I believe we should find someone else. Keep in mind i have no qualms with xiamora i simply believe she simply doesnt represent anyone in particular and i believe there are others who may make a better choice. Should i be proven wronf i will retract my statements but until then i will hold firmly to this.
She seems to want the town to function properly. If you had said she was on the council, because she is working to unite the town, or she leads a group with seven members, so she represents them, It would make sense. I am not saying I am against her. I'm just saying that your reason seems flawed.