Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise Urgo!
CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT MATH!?
MY BRAIN HURTS
Well Agathorn you are absolutly correct that we should strive to learn as much as we can because knowlage like Pi has no end. Though the teacher must also concider how he teaches the student most will become disinterested in information when they feel they are being corected and belittled. Statments you used such as "however the number series which you are referring to, as the possible explanation to all things is actually Phi. 1.618" is a clear statment of correction even if you did not mean to come across in this way. Our words are powerfull and we must make knowlage an exciting pursuit not one that makes others feel silly for not knowing. Try using a sentence like "did you know the number Phi like Pi is also infinite and not only that..." This is a better way to segway and will make the information more exciteing for who ever reads it. I hope this can help you teach others more effectively and make for a bit less confusion like we had today.
Eiren im sorry all this talk of math is bothering you focus more of the fact that there will be games and pie and wonderfull knowlage to learn when we gather that should cheer you up!
Thank you. I find I become so enthralled in the academic pursuits I forget how to interact with other people in less direct and analytical ways. I forget that there is an art to human interaction. Hahaha
Your welcome! I completely understand where you are coming from I was the same way before so wrapped up in learning you forget how to teach. I hope you come to the Urgo service that’s right where your passion for knowlage belongs. You should truly consider devoting yourself to Urgo.
I welcome knowledge... but not math. I am excited to see what you have planned. I am good at trivia and riddles so I hope to participate in that.
I am devote to the pursuit of knowledge.
If that is Urgo, than I am devote to Urgo.
But the discussion of the gods and their worship is a topic I find that brings only harm and malice in this town, so I shall say no more on the matter.
It only brings malice if one allows it.