Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ransom's Signature
And what crimes exactly are you charging him for Agathorn?
What laws are you getting this from?

Where are you?
These are the laws I have been given to enforce by the town powers.

Impersonating a noble is a high crime according to the laws as posted. One cannot purchase noble title, nobility, is a caste title, it can only be inherited by marriage and by blood. This is not something of debate. The person who "sold" Ransom the title was conned, they had no title to sell.

I am not going to take punitive action against Ransom, I merely wish to avoid having any conflicts arise at our borders due to the claim of noble title. We are in a new land, we do not yet fully know the politics at play here. Please be respectful as to not draw any unnecessary attention and discord.

There is a time and a place for fun and games, and they can be taken too far.
This has gone to far.

I am disappointed to see that this is how we respond to moderation.

Because the title was posted on this town's members public signature, responding publicly to so those who might see it is indeed necessary.

If you have further questions or concerns, send me a Raven. Any further attempts to publicly defend this crime may be charged as aiding an abiding.
I wasn't SOLD a title.
I was granted it, by the town leader.
YOU have gone too far
Who the EXPLETIVE said there were Nobles here?!
Then charge me Agathorn, as they feel they were granted such, by an appropriate authority. If you so wish to charge me with aiding with a high crime, I intend to defend myself with honorable combat.
I want a title of nobility, ransom always gets all the cool stuff
So, Agathorn is correct, even though we have no nobles.
And ransom needs to change his signature.
All of you who have fed into a child's antics should feel stupid, Berwyn and Lazarus in particular.
I agree Agathorn could have been more tactful but he was not wrong.

Lazarus, if you truly wish to pick a fight with the government, I'd miss you, but I accept your challenge.
Notify your next of kin, or stop being a preening bitch.
Agathorn does have the authority to bring up things he feels may be harmful to the towns reputation.

Bringing up our problems on magical boards may be on the list of "do not do"
Oh great magical gods of the boards... please make this whole parchment disappear. Thank you. If you all cant hear my applause let me clap louder.