Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tent Policy
Tent is personal property, like house and apartment. Do you like any of us come into your house or apartment without permission while you are away?
Wards do still exist
huh, nobodies used them recently..
(04-18-2018, 09:55 PM)Frost Wrote: Tent is personal property, like house and apartment. Do you like any of us come into your house or apartment without permission while you are away?

I'm not arguing that everyone should have the ability to damage or invade personal property.

I was just pointing out that normally, there are in-game reasons why certain areas were off limits. Such as wards or other magical phenomenon.
Because it's personal property, it's not belong to LARP property. Don't enter tent without owner permission. It is nothing to do with wards. Isn't that difficult to understand?
To be clear to everyone. Like mod building, if you involved in the plot to the mod building, it is in game. If you are not in the plot and find a mod building's door close, then it is off limit. So,  if tent door open, it is in game. If it closed it is off limit.  Don't enter without owner permission.
If my tent door is open, feel free come in without owner permission.